Our Neighbours is a non-profit organisation operating in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
Seeking to follow the example and teaching of Jesus, their purpose is to reach out to the poorest of the poor and restore those who have lost hope. This is done by:
- enabling abandoned babies, vulnerable children and young people to be restored into a place of community, love and development.
- providing holistic education and life skills to vulnerable children and young people.
- restoring hope, dignity and empowering people, nurturing a ‘self- help’ mentality.
- serving, rehabilitating and restoring into the community, those with mental health or physical challenges.
- providing a Health Information Service and basic primary health care.
Click on any of the photos below.
They will take you to the pages showing the various aspects of the work of Our Neighbours that SALT uk is helping to support.
& Young Children
Hearts of Love
Health Information Service
The Elderly & Vulnerable
Our Neighbours Agriculture